AKSHAT'S WORLD

Luv isn't in d fallin'...itz in stayin'..!!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Itz Play-Time...!!!


Well, here I am, after passing anonymous comment on others blog, this is d first time I'm sharing my views with yall openly.
Lately...don't know why, but I've been pretty dull...probably coz of my monotonous lifestyle..!! its been really hard to pass time until one fine day a friend of mine gave me few comp games n told me to try 'em on...now, to be very true, I'm not a huge game freak, but surely I do enjoi 'em...last what I can recall is playing 'Medal of Honor' nearly an year back...actually I was playing its last stage during my transit period at Frankfurt airport and there was dis fat bearded German sitting next to me...how could I forget his scary staring look at me while I was busy killing d Nazis rite in front of his eyes.. :o)
Anyway, its been 7 long days n 6 sleepless nights when finally yesterday I managed to cross all d stages of 'Hitman -2'...its been a real exciting game, catching up with d story of Hitman-1 they have shown Agent 47 (whose our hero) spending his leisure time at a cathedral in Sicily.. he has taken his retirement and most of his enemies think he's dead... but then a local mafia Don Guiliano kidnapped his friend Father Vittorio, forcing our hero to return back from his exile...
The game animation is really nice... the production team has really worked hard to show beautiful n exotic locations of Japan, Russia, Malaysia, India n d Hindu Kush valley in Afghanistan...d game characters have been drawn artistically as well...but d sound effects didn't appeal much to me.. even though d background score have been given by the famous Budapest Orchestra n Choir Co., the characters' voice have been pretty comical...especially in India where d guards on being suspicious, shout out "Kali Zindabad, Ab Tu Marega..!!"...c’mon, why the heck they need to say "Kali Zindabad"?? just shoot dude..!!!
Another thing which I've been unable to understand is, when Agent 47 can usually switch onto any attire available, then during the Kuala Lumpur mission, why the heck he was unable to wear the female bodyguard's swimsuit?? Ok...now I think I'm being comical over here... But 1 thing is surely to be appreciated, no matter how d conditions be, our hero always folds back the dress and keep it nicely, ready to be worn whenever he may need it again… :o)
By the way, Agent 17 who was hired to kill our hero at St. Petersburg...was he a twin brother of 47??coz they looked the same... well, maybe yeah, they cud be one of those 'Kumbh ke mele mein bichde hue bhai'..!! or maybe, d agency hires only those assassins who look like 47 for their popularity sake!! or maybe, d agency has dis criteria for all its agents to undergo a plastic surgery so dat they all look like a product of d same institution..!! or maybe d agency has started a part-time cloning business too..!!
Overall, it’s a nice game...and before finishing off I would like to share a famous quote from a Shakespearean play (Twelfth Night) -
"If music be the food of love, play on,
Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting,
The appetite may sicken and so die."
To tell you d truth, dis game had been a substitute to d depression n dullness in me which was caused due to d series of unfortunate events I passed through lately...not only its been a good time-pass but it helped me to bring out d child in me, to revive d excitement n enthusiasm dat seemed to b lost in eternity..!!!